- Full Name
- Complete Mailing address
- Whether you wish to pay CAN$10.00 annually or purchase the lifetime membership for CAN$100.00 (for those over 55 years of age)
- Optional Information:
- Phone number
- Email Address
- A short story detailing your affiliation with CFB Chilliwack.
If you do not have access to Email, you can submit this information by mail to:
Benefits of Membership
A paid up member in good standing will receive a membership card and a copy of the Constitution and Bylaws. Members are also eligible to vote at the Annual Meetings and all General Meetings. Members in good standing may become Table Officers and/or Directors.
Membership Card QR Code
To read QR Codes, download this reader for free: Download
1. Name and contact info of the current membership director; Mr Jim Harris at email@example.com
2. Opportunities for members to be actively engaged in CFBCHS;
a. Volunteer as Table Officers and/or Directors;
i. Must have been a member for 6 months.
b. Archives volunteer;
Tuesday morning from 8:30 - 11:30 except holidays.
c. Display Rooms volunteer;
Saturday from 10 - 2 except holidays.
i. Volunteer to be a project fundraiser.
e. Guest Speaker (as required);
i. Fill positions as required when requested.
f. Be a QR Code supporter;
i. As new artefacts arrive, register and provide a QR Code for the display.
g. Display Rooms assistant;
i. Provide support for the Display Room attendant.
h. Website support - stories and info;
i. Provide the webmaster with interesting society news for the website.
i. PR suggestions;
i. Suggest and provide details of interesting items that would be of interest to society members.
j. Liaison with schools;
i. Invite and arrange school outings to our display rooms, or arrange guest speakers for the schools.
k. Liaison with serving members;
i. Serving and Retired members' liaison in providing speaker and guest appearances.
l. Veterans Stories assistant;
i. Assist in recording Veterans Stories;
m. Stories that are specific to Camp / CFB Chilliwack;
i. Record and present stories for presentation or storage.
n. Volunteer to give tours of the former base and monuments;
3. Link to CFBCHS Website;
4. Attend monthly meetings at 45905 Hocking Ave at 7 pm every second Thursday of the month, except July, Aug and Dec.